Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hey You!

As I'm sure you've noticed, things have been pretty quiet around here for a while.  Quite a while.  "Why is that?" you may ask.  Have the good people at Endgame decided to take up checkers or dominoes instead? Have they contributed to the chess brain drain by focusing their efforts on t-shirts for poker players?

Nope.

It was just a bit of good old-fashioned burn out.  A tremendous amount of work, both mundane and creative, goes into conceiving, designing and selling our line of chess t-shirts.  After many years, I guess I needed to take a bit of a breather.  A bye, if you will.

But now...a new World Champion has been crowned.  New sketches are being sketched.  New shirts are being printed.  New fashion models are being stalked.  Stay tuned...

***

I'd also like to thank all of our loyal customers who have continued to order Endgame shirts even though there hasn't been much activity on the website.  I am constantly amazed at the wonderful feedback we received from players around the world.  Cheers! -John.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your shirts and I own 4.Any chance for some longsleeve selections in the future?