Sunday, March 1, 2009

Endgame's Next Top Chess Model

I thought it would be super easy to find a model for Endgame Clothing. I mean, isn't modeling for a chess clothing company a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Doesn't every model dream of just getting the chance? Apparently not.

But let's not focus on the negatives here or how I was turned down so much it felt like high school all over again...let's talk about the positives...

After many failed attempts, dead ends and flakes, I found Jazmin. And she is wonderful. She was always prompt to reply to emails, was on time for the photo shoot...and did I mention she stands 6 feet tall in heels?

Now you might be cynically asking yourself if she plays chess? Haha, does she play chess? Hell ya...she knows how the pieces move!! Her 5th grade teacher taught the whole class...but she hasn't played since ;-(

I will continue to rotate more pictures of Jazmin at our main website http://www.endgameclothing.com/ so stop by and check them out, blogger doesn't quite do them justice...

4 comments:

Chadlonius said...

AYE CARAMBA! Nicely done John ;-)

anima-base said...

Female model is gorgeous.
She is very atractive.

Anonymous said...

My God, she is gorgeous.

X said...

haha...yes, she definitely is!

We should have an new photo shoot with Jazmin in the next month or so...be sure to check back!